Are you in the market for bed frames in Dickinson, ND? If so, there are several factors to consider before making a purchase. In fact, there are so many different questions to ask when it comes to buying a new bed frame that you might be feeling a bit overwhelmed by your options—but it doesn’t have to be that way!
At our furniture store in Dickinson, ND, we have a wide selection of bed frames, so we know how to help customers narrow down their choices. Generally speaking, there are a handful of things to consider that will help you sort out the obvious bad fits and serve as a good starting point to branch out from.
With this in mind, here are six things to consider when choosing a new bed frame:
- Mattress size: Will you be buying a new mattress to go along with your new bed frame? If so, first you will need to decide how big you want that mattress to be. Twins are good for kids, and doubles work for a single person or as a guest bed. Queens are pretty solid for the average couple, but if you and your partner like to spread out, then you might want to spring for a king.
- Room size: How big is the room where your new bed frame will go? If it’s a bit cramped, then you will want to opt for a simple, paired-down bed frame. The last thing you need is for a big, bulky bed to take up extra room in an already small space! If you have a nice, roomy area for the bed, then you won’t need to worry about size as much.
- Platform or box spring? Platform beds are becoming much more common, and for good reason: they’re generally much easier to move and assemble than box springs are. That being said, some people find that box spring mattresses offer better support for their backs.
- Height and bulkiness: We have a wide range of bed frames in Dickinson, ND, ranging from tall and wide to small and narrow. It’s really a matter of personal preference: do you want your bed frame to make a statement, or to blend into its surroundings?
- Your style: At our furniture store in Dickinson, ND, we are happy to offer bed frames to fit a range of personal styles. Don’t forget to consider your own tastes when picking out this large piece of furniture!
- Guest rooms and kids’ rooms: If you’re getting a bed frame for a kids’ or guest room, you’ll likely want one that is sturdy, easy to maintain and doesn’t take up a lot of space. You might even want to consider a daybed or a futon.
Now that you know all the factors to consider when purchasing a new bed frame, it’s time to start shopping! We hope you will start your bed frame search at Dickinson Furniture City Inc. With a wide selection and affordable prices, there is a great chance we have the frame to suit your style and budget!
This post was written by Writer